Friday, September 20, 2019

A FACEBOOK "FRIEND" HAS BEEN MOCKING ME...


for posting hearts and doting messages on baby elephant links.
Well, I can't help it. I never saw a baby elephant I didn't
like. They are sweet darlings. I also like when the whole
village turns out and with saintlike cooperation and heroic
labor pull the little things out of some dire situation
they've gotten themselves into. Meanwhile, "Friend" has been
posting tiresome pictures of a Bentley her grandmother owned
about a million years ago. Big whoop. I'm SO impressed. It's
a dang car, it goes from A to B. I COULD remind her of her
Gogol ("The carriages of the past will take you nowhere")
but I'm far too much of a lady.

10 comments:

  1. I agree with you -- baby elephants rule!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debra--So true. I want to hug them and kiss them on their adorable ears.

      Delete
  2. What kind of person doesn't love baby elephants? Not someone I would care to associate with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, great article, so interesting, Stunning pictures and nice write-up.
    How is your wrist now? Hope you give it some rest before your next adventure.
    Your blog is a very good travelogue.

    ReplyDelete